Recovering you lost property
Red & White Taxi drivers and owners must return property they find in a taxi cab. If they cannot return the property directly to you immediately, they need to bring it to the Red & White office at 928 E. Franklin, Mpls., MN 55404.
If you lose or find something in a Red & White cab, please contact 612-871-7300 to turn the item in. Red & White Taxi Cab service will make every effort to assist you with your lost or found item. The more information you give us, the better we are able to help you track down your property or return it to its rightful owner.
Please give us the following information if you have it:
- Date and Time of Cab Ride
- Your Name
- Your Contact Phone Number
- Pick up Location
- Drop off Location/Destination
- Did you call in or did you flag down a cab
- How you paid for your cab ride; by cash or credit card
- Taxi Cab Number
- Taxi Driver’s Name
- Taxi Driver’s License Number
- Taxicab License Plate Number
- Full Description of Item(s) (cell phone: make, model, carrier)
- Estimated value of the property
If your propety is found and you are not in the Twin Cities, you will
need to have someone retrieve the property for you or arrange to
have it mailed to you.
Tips to Help You Find Your Lost Property:
- Lost Cell Phone? Try calling your cell phone as soon as you discover it is missing
- Keep in mind that another passenger may find your property and contact you directly
- Every time you take a cab ride, take your receipt
- List your item on Craig’s List in the Lost & Found section, include a detailed description, date, time and location that you lost the item and include a picture of the item you have lost or an example picture that is similar.
- List your item on the FaceBook page Facebook.com/LostFounMN include a detailed description, date, time and location that you lost the item and include a picture of the item you have lost or an example picture that is similar.